- Sauté 1/2 tsp mustard seeds, curry leaves in 1 tsp oil.
- To this add 1/2 chopped onion, green chilies and carrot. Sauté.
- Add hing and coriander leaves and allow this to cool off.
- Add the cooled seasoning to 1 cup of idly // dosa batter, maintaining a thick consistency.
- Heat the non stick Paniyaram pan and fill the molds to 3/4.
- Lower the heat and partially cover the pan. Cook for 1-2 mins, till golden.
- Repeat this step to cook from other side.
Gut soothing and flavorful, super tasty, Healthy Paniyarams are ready.