GRILLED PANEER SANDWICH
1. Bread Slices: 2
2. Paneer: 200 Gms
3. Veggies: Onion, Bell Peppers
4. Green Chutney
5. Roasted Cumin Powder
6. Black Pepper and Salt
1) Crumble 200 grams paneer in a bowl or pan.
2) Add ¼ teaspoon cumin powder, salt and black pepper. Mix them well.
3) Take 2 slices of bread, spread green chutney on each slice.
4) Now place some thin onion slices (1 each) and sliced bell pepper (1 each).
5) Add the paneer stuffing.
6) Place the sandwich in a preheated sandwich maker.
7) Grill till crisp and golden.
8) Warm, tasty and healthy, Paneer Sandwich is ready.