1. Bread Slices: 2
2. Greek Yogurt // Thick Curd // Hung-curd: 1/3 Cup
3. Grated Carrot: 1/4 Cup
4. Medium Size Onion: 1/4 Cup (Finely Chopped)
5. Bell Peppers: 1/4 Cup
6. Green Chilies: 1-2
7. Herbs: Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Mixed Herbs,Red Chili Flakes and Salt
8. Black Pepper: 1/3 Tsp
1) Rinse and finely chop all the veggies (¼ cup tightly packed finely chopped or grated carrots, ¼ cup onions, ¼ cup bell peppers)
2) Add greek yogurt or thick curd or hung curd.
3) Season with ⅓ teaspoon of black pepper or you can add as per taste. Also add some dried herbs like oregano, thyme or basil or mixed herbs, red chili flakes and salt as required.
4) You can also add chopped green chilies, instead of red chili flakes.
5) Mix them well.
6) Place the sandwich in a preheated sandwich maker.
7) Grill till crisp and golden.
8) Warm and Crispy, Hung Curd Sandwich is ready.