Sago (Sabodana Cutlets)
- Rinse and soak ½ cup Sabodana pearls in water, overnight.
- Next, drain the soaked Sabodana pearls very well using a strainer.
- Take 1 large boiled potato. Peel it nicely and mash, while it is still hot.
- To this, add 1 chopped green chilly, ½ tsp cumin powder, black pepper, rock salt or salt as required.
- Mix very well and form patties.
- Air fry the patties or tawa fry them on a cast iron pan, using 1-2 tbsp of cold pressed groundnut oil.
- Serve these hot cutlets with Mint chutney.