- Knead about 1 cup of Quinoa flour, using water and a pinch of salt.
(1/2 Cup flour=1 Wrap)
- Roll these into tortillas or wrap coverings.
- Saute 1 cup each of chopped veggies (bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, onions) in a wok or a narrow bottom pan, using 1-2 tbsp of cold pressed groudnut or organic sesame oil.
- Season this with salt, black pepper, juice of ½ lemon and Italian seasoning.
- After the seasoning becomes slightly warm, wrap it into tortillas made out of quinoa flour.
- Healthy, crispy and palette pleasing, Quinoa wraps are ready