- In a pan, add the 1 tbsp oil or ghee and then sauté 1 bay leaf and 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Let the seeds sizzle for few seconds and then add the 1 pinch hing and stir.
- Add the 1 chopped onion, 1/2 inch ginger, 2-3 cloves garlic and cook for 3 minutes until softened.
- Add the 1 chopped tomato, 1/2 cup peas and stir.
- Add 1 tbsp moong dal, 1 tbsp masoor dal and 1 cup Quinoa along with 1 tsp turmeric powder and salt.
- Add water 2 to 2.5 cups.
- Stir everything together and close the pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook till 2 whistles till quinoa softens.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes and then do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and add chopped coriander leaves.