- Take 4 Pcs. Or 200 gm of Chicken.
- Marinate the chicken in curd , and set it aside for at least 1 hour.
- In a wok or a wide bottom pan, take ½ tbsp oil, add 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic,.
- Add the marinated chicken and turn the gas to a low flame. Let it pressure cook till the chicken becomes half cooked.(1-2 whistles )add salt n pepper to taste
- Cook the chicken evenly from both sides till it becomes crispy.add some lemon juice
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Tangy, Zesty, and Super Healthy, Lemon chicken is ready.